Sesemann Consulting GmbH
Publicada hace: 1 día
Telecommunication Company is searching for its branch in Germany a
PURCHASING AND FLEET MANAGER (Ratingen)
Overall definition and purpose of the Role:
Purchase goods, materials and services in Germany to ensure that the company needs are met in terms of price, payment terms, quality and delivery conditions. Manage the vehicles fleet to optimize cost, service and availability.
· Set purchasing agreements for materials, machinery, components or services in line with specified cost, payment terms, quality and delivery targets
· Search for new suppliers locally and internationally.
· Lead the team of purchasing technicians to ensure they follow the corporate procedures
· Evaluate and constantly improve the supplier base
· Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers
· Calculate and follow up the function KPI’s and prepare reports and updates when required
· Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities.
· Fluent in German and English.
· Able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers
· Good communication, negotiation, interpersonal and influencing skills
· Commercial and financial awareness with a full understanding of how failure impacts the operation and the customer service
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
· Business or engineering degree
· Experience in a purchasing team
· Good knowledge of purchasing, negotiation, adding value and reducing costs
· Experience in Telecom Network and/or Civil Works machinery purchasing would be very beneficial
· A job in a growing team and company in Germany
· Very good working environment
· A competitive salary package (30-50k)