Native German and B2 English
Salary 1548,39 € /mes + ayuda para acomodación y
medical device company dedicated to making the lives of people with diabetes and other conditions easier through the use of its product platform. Their system provides a unique alternative to traditional insulin delivery methods.
Together with your colleagues, you will be ensuring a highly professional, courteous and empathetic customer service via phone and e-mail. Part of your daily activities will be:
- Respond to inbound calls and customer inquiries regarding their products to ensure questions are answered and orders placed timely.
- Request and collect updated documentation required by the customer’s payer, complete order entry and coordination of product shipment to customers.
- Answer phone inquiries and provide support and direction to customers and resolve customer’s issues in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensure all patient documents are on file as required to assure regulatory requirements and payer requirements are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external entities to assist our customers in obtaining products.
- Encourage customer compliance with product utilization
Our ideal candidate is
- A natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people,
- Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers
- Fluent in German
- B2 level English
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Sense of responsibility
- Excellent benefits package
- Multilingual and excellent work environment to provide the customer service
- Extensive training
- Languages classes (for international candidates)
- Internal employee incentives
- Located in an amazing office in Lisbon with excellent transport links