Técnico Superior en Automatización y Robótica Industrial con nivel B2 de Ingles para trabajar en Holanda
Salario 1800-2000€ mes neto
Competence Requirements:+4 years’ experience with:
- Technicians are expected to be proficient with various instruments and hand tools, such as electrical multimeters. comfortable using digital hardware and software, up to the level of technician level PLC programming.
- Because automation technicians are on their feet all day and must often walk to different types of equipment, they require physical stamina.
- Areas of expertise:
- Practical Fault finding and diagnostic knowledge
- System optimization knowledge
- Project Management knowledge
- Maintenance and Administration knowledge
Leading and supervising knowledge towards production teamsEducation:Associate degree in electronics, manufacturing, microelectronics, information technology or appropriate related field or equivalent recognized certifications. i.e. Industrial electrician, instrumentation/mechanician and similar. Associate Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Computer or Industrial Engineering, other Engineering degrees can also be applicable.Course-work in industrial electronics, PLC programming and optimization, design and implementation of advanced human- machine interfaces. Hydraulics, pneumatics, programmable logic controllers, electrical circuits, electrical machinery and human-machine interfaces.Personality:Creative thinking skills, Detail?oriented personality, Excellent manual dexterity, Ability to communicate well to other members of the teams, Good teamwork spirit and willing to take high work pressure and responsibility to solve the problem, Display integrity, and open attitude, Good skills of communication, Proactive, Good communicator, Flexible, Self?motivated, positive & continuous learning attitude.Other:Clarity, maturity and motivation on moving abroad to the right opportunity